Monday, August 25, 2008

"Freefalling"

NOTE: CLICK ON THE PICS TO SEE FULL SIZE!





What can I say, it is the craziest thing I've ever done so far in my life! After much thinking and peer pressure, I decided to do the bungy jump. The jump was from top of the Kawarau Bridge (43 meters, abt. 150ft.). I don't think I have experienced anything close to this before. It was pure adrenaline rush. Standing on the ledge I couldn't believe I was actually doing it. The freefall was incredible and the dip inside the water should've been cold, but I was just so high on adrenaline, I couldn't feel cold water at all.






A Queenstown must do and certainly a New Zealand must do. Thanks to Fred and Gin, I got the entire experience on photo and video. Fred took the pictures and Gin recorded the video. Enjoy the pictures and try to feel the same adrenaline rush if you can!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would shit in my pants just before the free fall but i would still do it. Gin is a chicken. :) It was a good talk Jiga. Miss you both. Love, Dharti and Kaushal

Anonymous said...

Fun! I would totally do it!

Jigar said...

I'm surprised you say that Jess because mostly guys do it. I suppose you're a tough cookie :)