Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bye (for now) Daisy


We dropped Daisy Duke off in Massachusetts today. My sister, Sandy, and my nephews, James & Michael, are going to take care of her while we travel the world. Thank you Sandy, James, & Mike! It was really sad to leave her today (I cried a lot), but she was happy. She had a yard to play in and 2 other dogs to play with and a couple of cats and 2 little boys and a surrogate mom who all love her very much. That made it a lot easier. I know she is in good hands. But home isn't quite home without her. -Gin

5 comments:

Vatsa said...

Hey, I didnt know Daisy had a last name! Thats pretty cool...So how's all the wedding planning going?

Gin & Jigar said...

It is hectic but good. We are finalizing all the details and getting ready for the big day. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! -Gin

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. Peterson, guess who!!! lol! it's Ethan, check out my blog!!!!! www.ethanzisethanjb.blogspot.com lol!

EthanZ said...

Hey Ms. Peterson, guess who!!! lol! it's Ethan, check out my blog!!!!! www.ethanzisethanjb.blogspot.com lol!

Eric said...

Hey Ms.Peterson a.k.a. Mrs.Jadav. It's Eric Richardson who was in your 6th period Math class. That's a cool dog you have. So, how long will you be on this trip again?